The Eliminator™ range of units is capable of organic removal of up to 90%. This is achieved in a single column using specially selected resins which remove both high and low molecular weight organics.
The Eliminator™ range of Organic Scavengers has been designed and developed to remove organic matter from raw water prior to the deionisation or reverse osmosis process.
Waters from certain sources such as moorland or forested catchment areas are often high in naturally occurring organic matter. Although this can be reduced by conventional clarification and filtration processes, there is often still too high a ratio of organic matter to inorganic ions in the feedwater.
Features & Benefits
- Nickel-plated metal control valve for strength and durability
- Fully automatic five cycle control valve: improves resin life and plant efficiency
- Constructed from corrosion resistant materials throughout to ensure long life
- 24 volt operation for safety
- Manufactured as a free standing unit to allow simple, low cost installation
- Maximum treated water flows from 2.4 to 55 m3/hr
- Designed for ease of servicing and maintenance