FILTRAFLO™ FCP-D is a standard granular media pressure filter that can remove suspended solids or chlorine. This product line is dedicated to the industrial and wastewater markets.
FILTRAFLO™ FCP-D is a standard unit which offers a granular media pressure filter that can remove suspended solids or chlorine depending on the selected media. The features and advantages of this range meet the needs of the industrial markets and some wastewater applications.
The FILTRAFLO™ FCP-D range is available in simplex configuration (1-filter battery) in 14 standard sizes, 4 different options, and a large flow rate capacity from 12 to 106m³/h based on a safe 10m/h linear speed. This unit has a steel tank lined with corrosion resistant paint, PVC piping, and offers a backwash fed only by the feed water. 2 types of high quality media configurations are possible: Double (sand, garnet, anthracite) or Triple (sand, garnet, anthracite) layer media and single layer Activated Carbon media.
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programmes to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of installed equipment.
- Pressure gauge, differential pressure switch or pressure transmitter
- Control panel for automatic backwashing and rinsing
- Air compressor for pneumatic valves
- Choice of high quality media: Double (sand, garnet, anthracite) or triple (sand, garnet, anthracite) layer media; Single layer activated carbon media
- Surface and well water filtration and heavy metal precipitation
- Cooling tower water filtration loop
- Pre-treatment before membrane and ion exchange technologies
- Organics removal with specific media
- Wastewater filtration for reuse
- Sea water filtration
- Witnessed Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) including wet tests
- Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of the installed plant.
Consumables & spare parts:
- Filtration Nozzle
- Activated Carbon