Provides ultrapure and pure water systems to laboratories needing low volumes on a daily basis.
The Purelab Flex range includes four ultrapure and pure water systems for laboratories, offering varying volumes, pressures and dimensions. It combines ease of use with the accurate delivery of pure water. The flexible, modular system can be easily configured to deliver the water quality you need for your applications. The easy-to-use, yet sophisticated hand dispenser allows you to precisely dispense any chosen volume of water, at the exact quality you need.
The Purelab Flex range is suitable for all levels of consumption and provides real-time control of resistivity and total organic carbon (TOC) in a compact and ergonomic design.
Purelab Flex Features
- Designed to make laboratory work simpler.
- Very simple and easy to setup.
- Pure water delivery via a comfortable and flexible handset.
- Large, easy-to-read digital display.
- Height adjustable water dispensing outlet.
- Selectable manual dispensing, continuous dispensing and preset water volume dispensing.
- Easy sanitisation in just 15 minutes. - Capture and transfer data easily via the USB port.
Point-of-use ultrapure water systems for research and testing in laboratories.