Water Treatment Chemicals
Veolia's range of water treatment chemicals, dosing equipment and services are here to support your needs. Our Hydrex™ range of water treatment chemicals includes both organic and inorganic chemicals formulated to meet individual needs in the industrial and municipal sectors including boiler water treatment, cooling tower water treatment, legionella control, drinking water production, process water production and effluent and sludge treatment.
Hydrex™ water treatment chemicals are specially formulated to optimise the operation of water treatment facilities at competitive prices across all industrial and municipal markets.
Supporting Your Water Treatment Chemical Needs
Our water treatment chemical range meets the highest standards and supports;
- flocculation water treatment
- coagulant water treatment
- aluminium water treatment
- chlorine water treatment
- polyaluminium chloride water treatment
- hydrogen peroxide water treatment
- chlorine dioxide water treatment
- biocide water treatment
- pfas water treatment
- and more.
Water Treatment Chemicals FAQ's
What water treatment chemicals do you supply?
Veolia Water Technologies provide;
- Drinking water treatment chemicals
- Cooling system chemicals
- Automated cooling water treatment
- Food & Beverage water treatment chemicals
- Effluent treatment chemicals
- Boiler chemicals
- Chemicals for maintenance
- Chemicals for membranes
- Other water treatment chemicals.
Which industries do you supply water treatment chemicals to?
Our water treatment chemicals are supplied to many wide ranging industries from the Food and Beverage industry to the Sewerage and Effluent industry. Contact us to find out how we can help with your specific needs.