MULTIFLO™ technology is a universal and multipurpose clarification process. It can meet various needs of municipal and industrial clients.
The MULTIFLO Pack is a modular design of packaged plants offering all the advantages of the technology in a standardised product range with 4 possible options. It can contain 1 to 3 steel tanks in order to cover 2 to 4 treatment steps.
MULTIFLO Pack Mk1 offers 12 different models of flocculation, coagulation and contact tank, with flow rates from 11 to 231 m3/h. This version makes it possible to offer the product at an optimised cost while improving its performance thanks to the cylindrical design of 2 tanks and by optimising water distribution after lamellas and mirror surface.
Features and benefits :
- High flocculation efficiency thanks to patented Turbomix technology
- Higher settling velocity than conventional settlers
- Possibility to combine tanks to fit the DUO and TRIO Multiflo series for specific treatment requirements
- Security platform + access by caged ladder
- Materials upgrade
- Lamellas type upgrade
- Scraper picket fence & anti-bypass cone
For DRINKING & PROCESS water:
- Turbidity and colour removal
- Pesticides & organic matter
- Lime water production
- Seawater clarification
For MUNICIPAL WASTE & INDUSTRIAL water:
- Primary + Backwash or Biodisks or trickling filters
- Secondary (Post MBBR)
- Tertiary (SS, Phosphorus removal, Carb)
- Actiflo Sludge or Backwash (filters, bio filters)
- Heavy metals removal
Local after-sales service and support teams offer preventative and corrective maintenance programs to ensure the long-term, efficient operation of installed plants.
Consumables & spare parts:
- Bearing + seals
- Torques limiter
- Torque limiter : filing only
- Rotation sensor
- Rubber blades