Emergency Water Services 24/7
Veolia's emergency water services are available 24/7 to give your organisation the peace of mind of continual supply and operation as well as treated water security in the event of an emergency that requires temporary water treatment.
Our emergency water services provide peace of mind with:
- A global and local reputation of more than 150 years of service delivery excellence
- Ready-To-Go fast deployment of assets: enabling quick response to your emegency water needs
- High quality treatment standards
- Scalable asset solutions to meet your quantity needs
- Priority service
- Health and Safety reassurance as a ‘Zero Accidents’ supplier.
Technology Used for Our Emergency Water Treatment Services
Our emergency water treatment equipment includes portable water treatment plants that utilise a variety of technologies to meet a diverse range of requirements.
- Reverse Osmosis – For any site where water with a low level of impurities is required, such as pharmaceutical and food production facilities, a reverse osmosis system is the ideal solution.
- Clarification – Our clarification systems can be used to remove suspended solids in wastewater or as a pre-treatment for drinking water, and many other applications.
- Deionisation – For applications where ultra pure water is required, our mobile deionisation systems are the answer.
- Filtration – Included in our mobile water treatment equipment hire are filtration systems that are designed to produce drinking water and process water from a variety of sources. Surface water treatment, pre-treated wastewater treatment and groundwater treatment are all well within the capabilities of our mobile filtration units.
- Ultrafiltration – We can provide you with skid-mounted Ultrafiltration units that are capable of removing suspended solids, 99.99% of viruses and most bacteria from recycled and borehole water supplies.
- Degassing – If you need to remove dissolved gases from water on your site, we have mobile water treatment equipment that can handle your degasification requirements.
- Seawater desalination – For offshore sites and those where seawater is more freely available than freshwater, our mobile desalination systems can be deployed.
Industries That Use Our Emergency Water Services
Our emergency water treatment is used by organisations in diverse industries, including:
- Oil & gas
- Food and beverage
- Pulp & paper.
Delivered on skids, containers or trucks with trailers, each emergency mobile water treatment solution can be customised to meet the specific needs of our clients. Whether you require a mobile drinking water treatment plant for your corporate headquarters, an emergency water treatment solution for a manufacturing facility or a reverse osmosis membrane filtration system for a food and beverage production unit, Veolia mobile water services can meet your needs. To enquire about a particular mobile water treatment solution, contact us today.
How Our Emergency Water Treatment Services & Solutions Help Your Organisation
As one of the leading emergency water treatment companies in Australia & New Zealand, we are able to guarantee the quality of water that our mobile systems produce, as well as the quantity they are capable of producing. Our highly responsive water treatment division answers all calls swiftly and can dispatch an emergency water treatment vehicle to any site without delay. With full technical support provided alongside all our emergency water treatment services, you can rely on our solutions to deliver a continuous supply of water that meets your specifications. And with our team handling all maintenance tasks, there’s no need to worry about keeping a stock of spares for your mobile water treatment system.
Fleet of Mobile Water Treatment Vehicles Available 24/7 Ready for Any Emergency
With a large emergency water treatment vehicle fleet at our disposal and a team of highly qualified technicians on call, we are able to provide a highly efficient emergency service to customers across Australia & New Zealand. From water contamination incidents to equipment failure, we can help you to deal with any situation quickly and effectively. If you need immediate assistance and you cannot afford to waste any time, please call and speak to us right now. Whatever problem you are facing and wherever you are located, our emergency water treatment team will not let you down.
24/7, anytime and anywhere
We have a large and flexible fleet, a wide technology portfolio and local technical resources to ensure availability at anytime and anywhere.
What emergency situations would need a mobile water treatment service?
The need for our emergency mobile water treatment services would include situations such as the technical failure of a water treatment plant, unforeseen changes in the raw water supply at a treatment plant, the impact of severe weather conditions and also failures of boiler tube or condenser leaks leading to steam cycle contamination at the plant. Our mobile water treatment systems can also contribute to meeting environmental compliance regulations by backing up failed systems while maintenance is conducted. As well as contributing to any additional water demands a water treatment plant might be struggling to meet due to scarcity or even supply chain issues. Our fleet of mobile water treatment units are available for emergency call out 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
What water flow rate of the Veolia mobile water treatment systems?
Veolia offers a range of different water flow rates within our mobile water treatment equipment hire solutions, with water flow rates ranging from from 1m³/hour to 500m³/hour.
What technologies are included in the mobile water treatment service?
Our mobile water treatment solutions and equipment utilise the following water treatment technologies reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, softening, deionisation, filtration, seawater desalination and clarification,degassing.